FUKEPAIKE: The Surge

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Surge

It is there
but it is under the radar
It is always there
and the radar is always there
The radar malfunctions on purpose
and the emotions lurking, circling
The dangers are apparent
but the ignorant is always ignorant
Only when the surge comes
the radar detects
But all is too late
there is no use breaking the alarm
Everything happens in the blink of an eye
dramatically tragical
Ruthless, swift, unforgiving
Like thousands of bullets
they pierce through my mortal flesh
I can scream all I like
But the surge has blocked my throat
It breaks all my defense
I am helpless, tormented
My stability multilated
parts of it fed to nothingness
"Please!" I begged
"Why are you doing this to me!" I cried
The surge cannot reply
It does not have a mind of its own
*Sigh* I guess this is how it goes
I have to comply
And suffer deep inside
All I can ask for
is for the surge to go away
I know you will come many times again
But please, just go away this time
GO AWAY!!!!

-dakepaike-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US