FUKEPAIKE: Knock knock...

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Knock knock...

Knock Knock.

"Who's there?"

"It's me!"

"Sorry but I don't recognise your voice."

There was a few seconds of silence. I was curious who was outside. I peeked through the door hole. I saw the face of crisis. I looked through its eyes. It knew I was looking at it and grinned.

"I'm crisis, please let me in."

"Never! Please just go away!"

"But I am here for a party! You mean it is cancelled?"

Damn... when did I call for a party? And to invite people like Crisis?

"Hey you are here as well! Good to know you are coming too." Crisis spoke.

I felt weird. I looked through the door hole once again. This does not look good. Another crisis came.

Knock knock...

"Come on, let us in."

I knew I had to remain calm. I kept mum, not replying to any of their pleas. It was not long before I heard footsteps from far away.

I sticked my ear near to the door the monitor the situation outside...

"Yo yo yo... Bros, how's life! Looks like we are going to have a great time inside the house!"

I knew another crisis has come. Damn...

"Look who's here! Long time no see, Fear! Thank goodness you managed to find your way here."

"Haha... not too difficult to navigate my way here. Looks like you guys are not too well prepared. No food, no drinks..."

"Who says we are not prepared?"

Pause for a few seconds.

"Ahh... there it is!"

I heard the sound of a motorbike.

"Hi guys. My name is Uncertainty. I am here to deliver some food."

"What do you have in store for us?"

"Hmm... let me see. 2 dozens of specially concocted drinks that makes you feel useless. Plus 4 large pizza with spices that can trigger suicidal thoughts. So please eat with caution."

"Great stuff. Please stay for the party. It will be a fun one."

"This is my last delivery of the day... Ok, I'll stay!" Uncertainty sounded really excited about it.

A commotion started to form outside my door as more 'guests' came.

"Excuse me, is this the correct address?" someone asked.

"Yes correct and you are..."

"My name is Despair, my friend Weak invited me to this party. Am I at the correct place?"

"Of course you are! See the huge crowd. But Weak may be slightly late, do chat with us as we wait for that idiot behind the door to open the door for us to enter."

The knockings were incessant as they took turns to knock on my door and begged me to let them in. I felt this was getting out of hand. I moved some of my furniture to block the door as the knocks got progressively louder.

I heard names like Hopeless, Emptiness, Sadness, Misery, Gloomy, Devastation, Doubts, Confusion, Failure blah blah blah outside. The crowd is forming, and I think there should be more than 30 of them outside.

Suddenly, the noise died in an instant. A gentle knock came.

"Hello? Don't be afraid, they are all gone now. I am Help, I am here to help you." A sweet and subtle voice said.

"Are you sure you are here to help?"

"Yes, I will lend you a helping hand. But you must believe me, you must open the door for me."

I knew something was not right. I knew there was no help for me, the only help was quite far away, I knew that for sure.

"Don't you bluff me. You are one of them, I will not let you in, not over my dead body!" I exclaimed in anger.

"Boo...Boo..." the boisterous crowd suddenly came to life.

"Hey Bro Helplessness, your idea to trick him is good, but too bad he is not as stupid as we think!" someone in the crowd shouted.

I was nearly brought to tears. My sanity snapping but I knew my mental base is strong enough to withstand all the nonsense. I was afraid, very afraid, but I had to act brave.

"Its here! Its here! Our VIP is here!" someone, or should I say something shouted.

The crowd got rowdier than before. Seemed like someone big had arrived. I can hear its heavy footsteps, I can feel an extremely strong emotion.

"Oh my God, I think Mr depressed is here." I thought to myself.

I dared not peek through the door hole again. The grotesqueness of these 'things' were enough to put me on a cardiac arrest. I must hold my ground firmly.

"Why are you all still standing here? Waiting for the pigs to fly!?!?" the deep angry voice from Depressed lamented. "Guys, do something! Try to break in! Try to tear the door down!"

I was trembling with fear at the thought of them forcing their way through, but I was not allowed to show any emotion on my face, I tried to surpress my scream.

I heard the noise of chainsaws and drillers, they got louder and louder. I tried to cover my ears, close my eyes. I felt wood dust falling on my shoulders as I squat behind the door. They are cutting their way through...

I whispered a little prayer. I prayed for my life, I prayed for my sanity. But I don't know who am I praying to. I know it is a futile attempt, but what can I do now?

Sinister laughters surrounded me. I am about to fall. I really am.

I dared not open my eyes... I tried to numb all my senses...

Moments later, someone touched me on my shoulder "Are you ready to party?"

-dakepaike-



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US