FUKEPAIKE: Birthday just gone like that...

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Birthday just gone like that...

Ooohh... What a birthday this year turns out to be.

Oh, for those who don't know, 15th Feb is my birthday.

Anyway, someone wished my happy birthday right at the stroke of 12 midnight. Then the tough part began - project discussion on MSN (very inconducive medium). The discussion lasted till 2 am I think but I was extremely inactive in it.

MSN log:

Annyong ha shimnikka... Che irumun Nisa imnida says:
justin u still there?
.........
you know, i know, we know. www.akudeta.com says:
justin?
.........
Halimah says:
justin where are you?
.........
Annyong ha shimnikka... Che irumun Nisa imnida says:
ehhhh
Annyong ha shimnikka... Che irumun Nisa imnida says:
Justin......
Halimah says:
juuuuuustiiiiiiiin.....

But I was really attending to something much much more serious than my project...

BUT... hey, honestly speaking, I cannot remember if I discussed the project yesterday or the day before. I think I am in some serious trouble, I cannot identify and differentiate what are the things I did on 13th, 14th and 15th Feb. Think it is because I slept for only 3 plus hours for 2 consecutive days, hence the confusion...

Anyway, was talking online till 4 plus am. I am near to crumble. Slept for just a few hours before I need to wake up for an early class far far away.

No one knows my birthday, I have this urge of telling them today is my birthday but I somehow remained silent.

After school, it is a long journey back home. Went to buy TOTO for my mum and food for my sis. Oh no... I hesitated for a while while typing this, I thought I did those things on 14th Feb when I have done them just hours ago.

Rushed through my part for the project...

Mum was suffering from migraine and the plan to bring her out to eat was cancelled. I went out to buy dinner instead. Later in the evening, Dad took us out for a drink. I came back and before I know it, 15th Feb 2008 is over.

What an ordinary day!

But the good thing is, I received quite a lot of smses...

And one more thing, a very close friend told me "Justin, you should treat your mum a big meal on your birthday!"

"Erm... Yes, that is fine with me, but why?" I replied.

"Your mum carried you for 10 months to give birth to you. On the day you were born, she went through a very dangerous time in her life. You should be gladful every year on this day that someone is willing to risk her life so that you can experience what life is all about." the friend said.

I was really really touched. I thought that was one of the most meaningful and beautiful phrase I have ever heard. I pledged to myself that for every birthday onwards, I will be grateful to my mum, who gave birth to me and let me have a taste of life, be it sad or happy.

I hope those who read this post to just give your mum a big hug when your birthday comes. Tell her how much you appreciate her care and concern.

-dakepaike-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US