FUKEPAIKE: GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Please, i need to study, why bombard me with this kind of things!!!!

You are making me sick of myself again, you are making me weak. Why?!?! I cannot comprehend you, are you joking? I sincerely hope so.

You expose my incapability, damn you.

But who can be that capable at this age?

Why are you doing this to me? Why? The floodgates once again open. I simply hate this feeling. I don't want to go thru' hell again. Please do not force me, I have plans for you, why did you ruin them before I can even execute them?

You are killing me... I hate you. But i cannot bear to hate you.

I once prayed for strength, now i need it. Please give it to me now.

Do you know how much i have suffered?!?! No, you don't know, maybe you don't even care. Seriously speaking, i don't care much about myself already. I am driven by fear so much that my body cannot feel anything.

I can throw my whole body into the fire but nothing gets done. Damn myself. I am losing ground. Somebody save me...

Nah, no one will save me. I guess reality gets the upper hand every single time. Shit.

-dakepaike-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US