FUKEPAIKE: Unintended Weight Loss

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Unintended Weight Loss

It's official. I stepped up the weighing machine and looked at the weight markings. Wow... I myself was stunned. I lost 8kg in total within a few months.

Haha... many people, especially the ladies, must be envious of me. Well, I did not feel anything about the weight loss though. I did not expect such drastic weight loss because I eat as usual, sometimes even more.

"You've slimmed down! What did you do? On diet?" people who met me all asked me how and why did I slim down, the elders told me to eat more. Well, I actually ate a lot, but I still continue to lose weight.

My mum is most worried. She thought that I must have gotten some kind of illness, because she knows how much I eat, if I did exercise etc... She wants to bring me see a doctor! Haha... I think she is over-reacting.

"You looked uglier... you just go to the mirror and see how skinny you are, I can see your bones in the arms" Obviously my mum is exaggerating but she is genuinely worried.

I kept assuring her nothing is wrong. She suspected something must be wrong somewhere.

Yes, something is wrong...

Haha... when i looked into the mirror, my head now seems slightly bigger than my body. Yes, i realised I have slimmed too much, but I cannot help it.

The reason must be that I think of too much stuff that really worry me. Thinking burns quite a lot of calories I think, especially when you think of worrying and sad things.

Think I better consult my dietitian friend to see what she has got to say. She once told me it is ok as long as you down lose more than 5 kg in a month.

Sorry if I made you guys worried. I am pretty fine. So no worries, exams are coming, let us study hard!!!

-dakepaike-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US