FUKEPAIKE: How would your suicide note look like?

Monday, April 14, 2008

How would your suicide note look like?

If you are in a state where seriously, you think that life is not worth living anymore, how would you draft out your final words to inform a friend? Here is how mine will look like:

Just in case I do not make it back, if I did not contact you by tonight, something is seriously wrong.

If something irreversible happens to me, please read this note to the following people:

1. To my dearest mum, I love you. I love you more than anything else in the world. I am sorry that I have done something really stupid. Please forgive me, please forgive your son, for at times, he is really in pain. I am just acting brave for a lot of times. I think I cannot take it anymore. I am sorry. I hope I will still be your son in the next lifetime. Please do not feel sad for me. Please move on with life.

2. Dad, you must stay strong for the family. I seriously want you to be devoted to this family. They will need you even more if I'm gone. I know you are going thru' some financial turmoil. Please be careful next time if you successful manage to overcome this hurdle. I also want you to be happy too. Despite what they have said, you have been a great Dad.

3. Sister Phyllis, you have been a great sister to me. Although you are not around most of the time, I know you still care a great deal about this family. Eric is a good man, you should stay with him. Pearlyn, study hard, but learn to relax as well. I am sorry that i cannot help you in your studies anymore. Take care of mummy if I'm gone ok? I know sometimes I seem reluctant to teach or help you because I am also very emotionally unstable... I am sorry.

4. To my clique.
Yujie: Thanks for being a great friend. I will not forget the times where we did projects together. I know your future will be very bright, keep going. All the best in your relationship.

Qiaomeng: you should change for the better, don't be too emotional ok? Don't end up like me. Get along well with the others. I admire your mindset of thinking that life is very precious and your daringness... I wish I was as daring as you.

LiangHong: I wish you all the best for your punter experiment. Remember, don't be too greedy, consistent discipline is needed. Hope everything will be smooth sailing for you, keep this to yourself

Vincent: I know you can go all the way to be an academic. Persevere. You have the determination and brains to do it.

Liming: By now someone would have informed you of me. Don't care about me. Concentrate in your studies. I know you have big ambitions, all the best to you.

To all my clique: Thank you for all the wonderful memories you have given to me. Without you guys, my life would be damn boring. You guys like to call me saint, but now you know that no man is a saint. even saints fall. I have to act normal in front of you guys, so if any one of you falls, I can catch you. But when I'm gone, please take care of yourselves. Do not have to miss me, do not cry for me.

5. To my friends in general: Thank you for being part of my life journey. Fate brought us together and i am very happy to also be part of your lives. I hope I have helped all of you in one way or another, so this lifetime of mine is not really wasted.

6. To my relatives: I know I have always been seen as a very good boy. Yes I am, but now i have done something that makes everyone sad. I am truly sorry... To 4th auntie, please stay strong, have the will to live, learn from my mistake. Your children need you a lot, you still have a long way to go.

7. To Yih Shian: Thank you so much for everything in this crucial period. I wished I was you, so carefree and happy, not like me, thinking too much...

8. To yong chun: though we have known each other only for a short time, you have been a great friend. thanks. Your sacrifice so that someone feels better working with me really touched me deeply.

9. To Yihua: Sergeant Loo... my most heartfelt thank you for you. You came to me at the lowest point in my life, you tried to cheer me up so hard. I am really happy to have a great friend like you. Thanks for all the trouble you went thru' to ensure i did nothing silly. I am sorry that I have to disappoint you this time.

10. To Tammy from SOS helpline: thank you for relieving me my sadness at one period of my life. You told me to make my heart listen to the mind, but this time round, the mind and the heart could well be in unison, they wanted out. I am sorry that your efforts in helping me did not pay off eventually. Please don't be dishearten, many others need your help.

11. To all others who know me: Please don't be sad, for i have come to the end of the road. thank you.

12. To you should know who: I am sorry if my death is another major blow for you. Please do not go back to the lifestyle you have previous months ago. That is my biggest hope the moment before I stop breathing. I want you to be genuinely happy, really. At my point of death, from the bottom of my heart, I still want the best for you.

To conclude:
I feel that life has come to a full stop. I cannot move at all. Everything I do will be meaningless, i don't think I should waste anymore time and resources on earth.

I know i will go to hell when i die. I just hope that even in hell, i can be the guardian angel for all of you. I hope that i can watch over everyone that has helped me in one way or another.

If my death is too painful for anyone of you to take, just forget you have known such a person in your life, maybe you will feel better.

Goodbye my dear world, a sinister and complicated, yet peaceful and beautiful world.
Goodbye everyone.

-dakepaike-
PS: this is not true... just a make up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US