FUKEPAIKE: What I want for Birthday!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What I want for Birthday!

One of my friends blogged about what he wanted for his birthday and we actually shared money and bought him his ideal present.

Now I am going to blog about what I want. Guys start preparing.

1. A mirror that can reflect if my family and friends are truly happy, because I want them to be happy from the inside.

2. 1.5 tonnes of luck

3. A red packet with SGD $10,000 in it

4. An armour for the heart: strong enough to withstand any heartbreak yet brave enough to do irrational things for love.

5. A reinforced steel cable to hang on to my sanity in times of stress and trauma.

6. A safebox full of moments of brilliance to use when things get tricky.

7. An eraser that can erase all the uncertainties of life.

8. The heart of a monster: to see if it has any conscience.

9. World peace

10. To again meet the girl who took off her shoes and played basketball with the kids. I want to tell her for once, someone made me I feel ashamed of myself.

Oh, am I being too demanding?

I am not a demanding person. But sometimes, simple things that I want cannot be fulfilled.

-Dakepaike-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US