FUKEPAIKE: Disclaimer

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Disclaimer

Forgot to add this.

Regarding the last post, it was not aimed at anyone in particular but the world in general. It was a reflection of the past year and my pains dealing with bigots from all walks of life. My weariness of bigotry stems from many sources, some of them are from myself. Bigotry, as I've observed, is part of the human condition whether we like it or not. Various degrees of it exists in the stubborn and the opinionated. The form of bigotry I'm lashing out at is its most pathological form (as much as I'm loathe to say) which tends to be insensitive and damaging as well as irritating. It closes minds and snuffs ideas at the bud. Extreme forms of it can be seen in the Hitler's Third Reich. Denying it's existence would be detrimental to personal growth and higher level attainment. Acknowledging that in everyone has bigot tendencies of various degrees somewhere in his makeup would be the first step to self censure and understanding. Before we judge the mistakes of others let us first turn inwards and examine ourselves.

Cheers
-麦克拍客

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US