FUKEPAIKE: Untitled

Monday, January 07, 2008

Untitled

If I fall, no one will catch me.
For I hide from them that I fell.

When I cry, no one will notice.
For I held back my tears all the time.

If I snap, no one will realize.
For I will act as my usual self.

If I fail, no one will pull me up.
For they think I will never fail.

If I fear, no one can comfort me.
For my fears have consumed me.

If I drift away, no one can hold me back.
For I have drifted too far away.

If I scream, no one will hear me.
For no one can hear a silent scream.

If I beg for forgiveness, no one will forgive me.
For I have sinned too gravely.

If I need help, no one can help me.
For my problems have no solutions.

If I crash and burn, no one is willing to save me.
For I refused to heed their advice.

If I disappear, no one can find me.
For I have really vanished.

If I had vanished, no one would remember me.
For I am not worth remembering…

-Dakepaike-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US