FUKEPAIKE: Clerk-mando Days

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Clerk-mando Days

1st day…
Haizz… After slacking at home for so long, ‘cept for the previous day, when I had to prep my duffel bag for ICT… Waking early was tough for me as I had a routine 11am to 3am days. Shit happens when one is really down in luck. The stupid RSM asked me to go for a haircut. Crap, haircut again?? I just had one the previous day…

Later I realised that I’m a clerk at S4 branch… It was mayhem getting contact of the key personnels. Spent the whole day getting phone numbers from them. I really wondered how people conducted ICT before the age of handphones. My stupid CSM got his phone kept at the guardhouse. Brillant idea… (bring camera phone lah…) He had a hell of a day too, as he wasn’t trained for his appointment. Was screamed here and there… Kinda pity him…

The CO happily chose my office to use. A long queue ensures… At least 50 people turn up to defer. How I wished that I had a reason to do so… And yar there’s COS duty during reservist… Totally blew me off. Didn’t see it coming… Had a tough time pointing arrows to all the 3SGs….

2nd day…
Only today, I realised that there were 90 people that didn’t turn up! So the whole day I see people kena charge outside RSM office. Charge, charge, charge… Wonder what monsters reside in there… Busy running to S1 branch and back… Decided to name myself and all the other clerks, clerk-mando… Didn’t really know what I was doing.

Deeply misunderstood… Was asked the 5th time today if I was active… Wanted to kill the RSM, the barber and those people.

Realised it is impossible to get the whole company to do one single thing altogether… Racking my brains to break this annoying system.

3rd day…
Ah… Today is the day where I could slack… My boss went outfield… Met my superior during my temp job days last year. Nice guy, a volunteer with a great heart. Had a great time toking to him.

Getting ready the bleedy book out book… Can’t believe there is such things… Blew me off again. Worse, have to wait for everyone to sign out before I can leave the camp.

4th day…
Vesak, short day… Didn’t enjoy much… Had to return by 2359h…

5th day…
Wonders never fail to cease, the RSM is still charging people… Another outfield day, another day to slack big time at the office, i.e. wait for things to happen… Was only busy with another thing, collecting camp passes from everyone in the company, wasn’t very delightful, need to chase people…

6th day…
Finally, Out-pro… stupid 1st ICT over liao… Need hell lotsa sleep.

After waking up, realised that I didn’t touch more than 1 chapter of the book I brought to camp. Didn’t get to the emart either… Wat was I busy with?

Total bewilderment…

-异客拍客-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US