FUKEPAIKE: Train Ride. .. ...

Monday, October 06, 2008

Train Ride. .. ...

I dread morning train. Especially the 7.45am ones. When it reaches buangkok, it was 50% full. When it reaches kovan, it is 100% full. When it reaches serangoon, I feel no better than a sardine.

Packing like a sardine, and that I was unsteady, I reached for the nearest pole available. People ard me start to behave weirdly. Woman trapped behind my arm was playing puzzle bubble on HP, was trying to get the best amount of light. How? By tapping on my extended arm every now and then. Just I was to feel a little irritated by all the tapping, she moved her bag in front of her. Her unusual hostile action forced my arm into a terrible contorting position that I had to remove my extended arm.

Just immediately, there is another short girl standing in front of me. She was reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki. I wondered how many people suffered from the recent market slump, by buying in more bad investments. While all the thinking, she kept edging backwards, till the point where she was in an unusual compromising position, where I had to edge my hips backwards. (to prevent any misunderstanding) At around this time, someone released a terrible fart. With all constrictions, it just made things worse.

This action offends a working class man behind me, who was watching TV from his mobile. He 'happily' 'backstabbed' me with his device. Shot a evil eye at him, but he didn't notice.

There happens to be another old man at my front right, shoulder hitting my shoulder. He was grinning at me while doing it. I tried not to respond fearing sending wrong signals.

At last, the train reached dhoby ghaut. 60% of the train is empty now, I found a comfortable place to stand at last. While releasing all my anger, I found out that the guy who farted happens to be standing in front of me right now...

-异客拍客-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US