FUKEPAIKE: Laugh... All the paiseh-ness.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Laugh... All the paiseh-ness.

This would be in bits and pieces. Read and try to grasp.

Yesterday at lab.
I have finished what I need to do and about to leave.
Friend A doing the same experiment asked me to wait for her.
I said I need to go back home to run.
I left, without waiting for anyone.

At bus stop outside engin.
I was there waiting for 188.
Instead I saw 3 96s and 2 33s.
15 min passed.

Friend B comming down the stairs.
Told me she going bugis.
4th 96 comes, I sian of waiting liao.
Lan lan board the bus.

Bus turns into last bus stop before exiting nus.
Friend A boards bus.
I juz stun... And laugh.
Hahaha!

-异客拍客-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US