FUKEPAIKE: Where's the Fashion?

Friday, August 22, 2008

Where's the Fashion?

I was at Punggol Plaza one Friday morning and noticed something peculiar about the stalls at the wet market.



Erm, what is the fashion?



Hey, where’s the fish?

There are more stalls like this but I just couldn’t take pictures of them discreetly due to the new mobile phone technology (or should I say a tweak) that makes the phone camera produce a flash even though I chose the “flash off” function.

We have an incense stall with the stall name “Malay Fashion”, a “Yong Tau Foo” stall that sells fish and no yong tau foo.

My guess is that a lot of vendors quit selling their stuff and the next vendors sell different things but the signboards cannot be replaced.

-dakepaike-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US