FUKEPAIKE: Couples' Quarrels

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Couples' Quarrels

It is quite strange for me. Maybe because I still can’t quite get hold of what couples are thinking.

So this morning I was on the train and this young couple in their teens was quarreling over something. I had no idea what they were fighting about but they were definitely not merely bickering.

The girl’s face was as black as you could imagine. The boy kept looking into her eyes but she was shunning his look. The guy kept whispering something to her ear and trying to use his hand to touch her arm, only for her to fidget and push his hand away.

This went on for quite some time and suddenly, this girl hugged her boyfriend and vola! They made up. More hugs and whisperings came and they just could not stop touching each other.

Do all these sound familiar? I think this is quite common but there are things I cannot comprehend. Why is it always the girls that are angry? Why do the guys always ‘touch here and there’ to ask for forgiveness? And why do the girls always forgive them so easily?

Haha… I wondered what those guys say to their girlfriends but it seems that girls like to be pampered like queens and guys like to act like slaves. There is a reversal in roles nowadays.

Women have more ‘bargaining power’ than men. I feel that the balance has tilted, ladies got more than they fought for, it is more than balance of power they want, but more control over guys.

I am no male chauvinist, just my personal opinion.

Oh ya, I saw real stubborn ladies before who would make a big commotion in public. More than often, it is not the girls who will be embarrassed, but people would think what wrong has the guy done. What a sad case…

-dakepaike-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US