FUKEPAIKE: I am a nerd

Sunday, September 07, 2008

I am a nerd

Just an interesting incident to share.

My petroleum geoscience lecturer was giving a lecture 2 days ago and he could memorise all the different geologic times. That would be like 15 time periods. As you know, they give very weird names to these time periods.

"You don't have to memorise them like I do, just remember a few important ones. You know, I have this geologic time scale table in my pocket. I bring it with me all the time."

The whole class giggled a bit.

"You know what is a nerd? Do you use the word 'nerd' here?" (he is from UK)

The class nodded.

"I mean, I am a nerd. A geological nerd."

The lecture theatre burst into laughter. This is the 1st time I hear an academic confessing to be a nerd.

He looks stern but he is really a nice guy.

-dakepaike-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US