FUKEPAIKE: Weird Tranquility

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weird Tranquility

Today is a special day... because nothing really happened and really nothing happened. Ironical, isn’t it?

I don’t know why I felt this way but ever since the semester started, there wasn’t a moment when I felt agony, aggression, depressed or stressed. (They come separately. If they were to come together, I would die off.) Yup. No aggression. This is strange.

I don’t know how to correctly express this, but I would guess that tranquility is the best word to describe. I have felt very at ease with myself the whole day. No anger, no aggression, no awkwardness, no restriction. Just pure calmness. I suddenly like able to empathize people around me a little better, able to express myself a little better, think more clearly. Yah, just better. So damn good that I feel like I am god.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
Ah! Caught you there! By the way, I am still very much an atheist. I still believe that god is a manifestation of the human mind shaped by cultural and social factors. But I am not going into that today; I just want to express my ‘specialness’. Never today did I push for anything to happen nor did I bite on to anything till I’m satisfied.

Is it because that I do not have enough sleep last night? (Only like 4 hrs.) Or a subconscious confidence boost? Or am I too emotionally tired from all the problems I had last few weeks? I’ve got no idea. Anyway, term break is coming, and I can’t wait. Yeah!

-异客拍客-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read my horoscope today. Perfect hit rate.

"Even if you don't have a sweetheart right now, this day is going to be full of romance for you! So if you're not going to be falling in love with another person all over again, you'll be falling in love with yourself all over again -- which might feel ten times as sweet. You are a wonderful person, and even if there's no one in your life right now to remind you of that fact, you can remind yourself. It's a nice powerful feeling to remind yourself how special you are."

-异客拍客-

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US