FUKEPAIKE: Free Thai Speaking Lesson

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Free Thai Speaking Lesson

Well, I think I should teach our readers some Thai. I cannot say I am already good at it but just for fun, I will teach some.

Will be writing more Thai stuff when I am free.

sawat dii khrap - Thai greeting (for males). In general, you can say this when you greet someone.

sawat dii kha - Thai greeting for females.

The khrap and kha here are just polite articles.

Khun - you

a-rai - what

khun chi a-rai khrap/kha - what is your name?

Phom2/dii chan chi (your name) khrap/kha - I am (your name). Males use Phom2, females use dii chan or chan. dii chan is used when speaking to a superior.

khun pen khon a-rai khrap/kha - where do you come from?

Phom/dii chan pen khon (country) - I come from (country).

dii - good

sabaay dii ree khrap/kha - how are you?

sabaay dii - I am fine

mai4 - no

mai4 sabaay dii - I am not fine.

more next time.

-dakepaike-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US