FUKEPAIKE: Is it all Pre-destined?

Friday, June 29, 2007

Is it all Pre-destined?

A thought struck me while I was chatting with a friend. Is it all pre-destined? I do not just mean who our parents are, what kind of luck would we have throughout our lives, would we be rich or poor etc.

I come up with a theory that there is a mechanism that determines the outcome of every single thing, not just life in general. Why am I typing this right now? Why are we called fukepaike? Why am I literate? Why is the fan in motion and in speed 3, but not speed 1 as I am typing this sentence?

People would argue that ‘hey, you choose to type this now, it is a unanimous decision that we are called fukepaike, you are literate because your parents want you to be educated. Haha, you feel hot, so you increase the fan speed to 3.’

I question deeper.

Is it my choice to type this thing? Yes.
What is making this choice? Ans: My brain?
What is making my brain choosing to ask my hands to type? Ans: The desire to share?
Why do you have the desire to share? Ans: It is my personality?
Why do you have this personality? Ans: Maybe because of my upbringing?
Why did you meet these people that bring you up and influencing your character? Ans: They are my parents/family?
Why did you choose to be influenced by them and not others? Blah blah blah

I am sure there is no end to the questions. All questions can be answered by a sentence: ‘It is all pre-destined.’ Maybe even choices that you make are pre-destined. This ‘mechanism’ spurns out everything, abstract or real, in the blink of an eye. The mechanism has already decided if you would choose A or B, hence your brain makes a choice.

Obviously, people do consider their options, for example A or B. Your choice perhaps depended on say, which one is cheaper, A or B? Why do you want the cheaper option? The mechanism has already decided that you would choose the cheaper option. You can disagree, you reason out that you do not have as much money to buy the more expensive item, you depended on rationality, not any unknown ‘thing’ to guide your decision. Then what made you rational? Why did your rationality come in at this moment? Hmm… maybe you lost money in betting (the mechanism already determined your ‘not so good’ luck and that you would bet a lot of money prior to this decision?) or perhaps you are from a poor family (destined by this mechanism to born into a not so wealthy family?)

So, is everything dependable on this pretty abstract ‘mechanism’ theory? Why did I come up with such a thought? Is the mechanism guiding me to derive at this ‘theory’? No one knows for sure and sure no one knows.

Sorry if this is extremely abstract and radical. Don’t really have a liking for philosophy though haha…

-达客拍客

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US