FUKEPAIKE: Some Interesting Pictures

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some Interesting Pictures

I am not too sure if anyone is still reading this blog but anyway, here are some pictures I have taken for the last few months. Quite interesting. :)

Can you figure out what is that?


A puddle of water? May be... but it is not exactly colourless. A closer picture:



A closer examination shows that it is a yellowish-like liquid.

I know what it was. It was urine actually. I took this picture at NEL's Outram Park station. Well actually, before this picture was taken, I saw a man hiding behind one of the pillars of the platform door with his front facing the glass. I was not sure what he was up to. Then I noticed a puddle of water start to flow out from that pillar where the man was still standing there. I decided to maintain a safe distance first to observe what happened.

Seconds later, the man seemed to realise he was being watched. I acted as if I was busy looking at other things. He walked away immediately and when he was out of sight, I stepped forward and to my horror, I could quite confirm it was urine because there were droplets of 'water' on the pillar, as if someone has sprayed liquid on it.

OMG OMG OMG...

It was obvious from his dressing and appearance, he is not local. Don't intend to reveal too much about his nationality though. :)


Saw this small note at a florist shop at Junction 8:



If the picture is not clear enough, it says "Please do not disturb the balloon".

Hahahaha...

Spot the mistake from this Kopitiam receipt:



I guess it is quite obvious. Since when Kopitiam is known as "Copitiam" ? I wonder how such a mistake can be made... especially Kopitiam is quite a reputable food and beverage company. Somemore, this is from the Plaza Singapura branch.


Apple chips are healthier... no healthy food




I bought this (healthier/healthy) apple chips from cold storage. I was fascinated that they actually used a golden marker to cancel out all the 'healthier' words in the package. I noticed the first one I took was like this. I took out a few more bags and different flavour bags and all of them had the word 'healthier' struck off!

This must be some tedious work! My guess is that this brand of apple chips did not pass some sort of food test in Singapore to be labeled as a 'healthier' choice, hence so much work has to be done to strike off the word.

Hahaha...

That's all I have

-dakepaike-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US