FUKEPAIKE: Greetings, Happy NY, CNY!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Greetings, Happy NY, CNY!

Hey peeps, pretty and ugly, it has been a long time since I had contributed any shit here. First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR and 新年快乐! HAH!

Secondly, I have started with my Industrial Attachment (IA) at Institute of Materials REsearch (IMRE) (One of the many many arms of A*Star.). Life is not exactly rosy there, but it is at least not as boring as the many stories of my friends bored to death in other IA companies. It is strange that I have a strong defensive lock inside me that forbids me to call IMRE a company. Instead, I stubbornly refer it as a research institute. I don’t mean it that I am proud to be in it, but rather I would think of it as my incapability to land myself an opportunity in the private/corporate side. More details regarding my internship will come in later.

Thirdly, I feel that the nyonya scriptwriter has no guts. There is no need for the extra 5 minutes segment. Stick to your freaking guns. Be proud of what you write. A scriptwriter should not bow to viewers. Yar, I know it does not help that Mediacok gives so much pressure to itself for the drama series. Disclaimer: I only watch like the last 15 minutes of every episode, cuz VV Drama is better and I don't like the idea of watching 2 generations of cinderella. Fans, please don't f**k me for anything.

Fourthly, the soccer world is running amok. They need sanity. But irregularity is what makes the sport interesting, but would not make punters like me very interested. I would give an update after the 26th matchweek.

Fifthly, a JC classmate just got married. Congrats Valarie. And congrats to Kathleen for getting silently married. Knew of this on Val’s wedding dinner. To all girls/ladies/women graduating and working soon: Please keep fit! (Me too.)

Sixthly (Never seen this word being used before.), enjoy the new year! Bulls, go pray your 太岁.

Seventhly (This is getting absurd.), there is no seventhly. And yar, I got pyrite on my hair! HAH!

-异客拍客-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
浮克拍客
Stiff
达客拍客
麦克拍客(a.k.a MTF)
异客拍客(a.k.a GCube)


We indulge in
泡妞
玩妞
干妞
喝酒


We Love
台妹
辣妹
日本妹
小妹




Fuckers-of=ALL_Realms

We Love All Sorts of Excitement, Join US